Rob's new project

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Argggggg

Frustration

Jeff of Craters and Freighters must be pulling out his hair. At least I cannot as I am slightly detremented in that department.

Canopy from Todd is about 300 miles from Boise. The 3 inch tape is only shipping on USA wednesday.

Let me tell you about Todd Silver. I called him earlier to ascertain the tracking number. I reached him on his mobile. He took a couple of minutes to identify me and then he went into another gear. as a matter of fact he let me know that he packed a second canopy into the crate for me as it was "just in his way and not perfect. Use it for experimentation he says..." Man, this is good!

More feedback later

hennie

I highly recommend Todd Silver and his canopies. My lightly tinted canopy was just the tint as he described it. [it looks way darker when in a building]. He is spot on with shipping reliably. His prices are very very reasonable and wants Cozy people's business. My suggestion is everybody get theirs from Todd.

post-4661-141090160116_thumb.jpg

Self confessed Wingnut.

Now think about it...wouldn't you rather LIVE your life, rather than watch someone else's, on Reality T.V.?

Get up off that couch!!! =)

Progress; Fuselage on all three, with outside and inside nearly complete. 8 inch extended nose. FHC done. Canard finished. ERacer wings done with blended winglets. IO540 starting rebuild. Mounting Spar. Starting strake ribs.

Yea they are. Maybe I'll put up a separate post out of Hennies thread.

Self confessed Wingnut.

Now think about it...wouldn't you rather LIVE your life, rather than watch someone else's, on Reality T.V.?

Get up off that couch!!! =)

Progress; Fuselage on all three, with outside and inside nearly complete. 8 inch extended nose. FHC done. Canard finished. ERacer wings done with blended winglets. IO540 starting rebuild. Mounting Spar. Starting strake ribs.

No need to wait Hennie. Grab some local aluminum and start making parts in between layup and foam times. That should keep you from pacing grooves in your carpet.

I would, but if you see what's included I do not think/know whats not there. In the meantime I am racing to get my CNC project complete and then help my son to finish his go cart project.

Hennie

Hennie,

Where will you be basing your project at?

BTW, I think it's probably time to start a new thread: Hennie's new project! :)

h

I will work from Perth and yes, in a few days I will start a new thread. Till then we'll dedicate this thread to Rob....

Canopy arrived in Boise; now waiting on the spar tape

Great feeling

hennie

h

I will work from Perth and yes, in a few days I will start a new thread. Till then we'll dedicate this thread to Rob....

Canopy arrived in Boise; now waiting on the spar tape

Great feeling

hennie

I think I'll be in Perth around late Sept/early Oct, We'll have to hook up.

Drew Chaplin (aka the Foam Whisperer)

---

www.Cozy1200.com - I'm a builder now! :cool:

---

Brace for impact...