Long EZ Plans for sale

buzzard

I'm selling my Long EZ plans. The plans are in very good condition and include the following:

Section 1 construction plans

All templates A1 thru A14

Landing Brake plans

Hidden Rudder Bellhorn plans

"Ronneburg" Long Nose plans

"Cobb" long nose construction plans

RAF Rollover Bar plans

Aircraft Spruce materials list

Berkut Engineering Materials Supplier list

Documentation and AutoCad drawing files for "Limo EZ" construction

$1200, paypal or cashiers check, buyer pays shipping. PM me for questions.

post-99-141090156344_thumb.jpg

post-99-141090156349_thumb.jpg

post-99-141090156601_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

That might be priced a bit high, Buzz.

Consider the price of the terf CD and open availability of most of the other items you have there.

$800 is about what I paid for a complete set of Berkut drawings earlier this year which consisted of 99 drawings (CAD plotted) on 30" x 40" stock.

$400-500 may even be a stretch.

T Mann - Loooong-EZ/20B Infinity R/G Chpts 18

Velocity/RG N951TM

Mann's Airplane Factory

We add rocket's to everything!

4, 5, 6, 7, 8. 9, 10, 14, 19, 20 Done

Well, thanks for your opinion. I sure hope the guy that paid $1500 for a set on Ebay three weeks ago doesn't read that!

Obviously, paying for drawings alone doesn't tell you HOW to build a Long or a Berkut. If someone wants to buy the TERF CD, then get the files of templates and then have them printed to scale, they certainly have that option. My guess is that by the time you do that, and pay for all that, you're not that far off from what I'm asking. But, that's MY opinion!:)

. . . My guess is that by the time you do that, and pay for all that, you're not that far off from what I'm asking. But, that's MY opinion!:)

If you catch Matt (over at TERF) in a good mood, you can do "ALL THAT" for under 2 bills. But that's just my opinion*! :)

Banking right - heading for the refrigerator...

Hat

* This opinion based on personal experience, your opinion may be based on something else.

Airspeed is Life -

:cool: - Having lots of it

is Better!

I wasnt going to write anything because that not my business (if someone is going to pay 1200$ for couple pages of paper), but I changed my mind. It looks like some of you have fun so (just another nail in the 1200$ coffin)

The american dream is to buy low and sell High

So what about others do you think they want to buy high and sell low:ROTFLMAO: Should be The human dream is...(my opinion)

If you catch Matt (over at TERF) in a good mood, you can do "ALL THAT" for under 2 bills. But that's just my opinion*!

I agree with you course I catched Matt in good mood.:D

$400-500 may even be a stretch

With orignal license someone can pay about 600-800$ ( Otherwise I agree with you) course I heard in some countries like Brazil for example u really need to have this licence. But he didnt write anything about it so I'm assuming he doesnt have it.

Mak

I'm not trying to shatter anyones dreams here, but I bought the terf cd off of Matt on Ebay, printed the relevant chapters and Canard Pusher newsletters and downloaded the open-ez drawing and had them printed all for less than 3 Benjamins. I know that plans are still selling for a ton of money on Ebay, but I think that it is because the buyers are completely unaware of other options.

Anthony

pre-building amost everyday!

All right, I'll put my 2 cents in. Some people will pay in excess of one gorilla for them, and good luck with the sale. The problem is that you advertised them on the site that is the home of the OpenEZ project so most people have taken teh cheap option (myself included).

Stick em on Ebay again and I think you will sell them for close to what you want for them, eventually.

Adrian Smart

Cozy IV #1453