Canard Aviation Forum

David Clifford

I have heard from a reliable source that it is official; The inmate is in charge of the insaneisylum.:scared:

Well yeah, Dust has the Canard Community site.

I imagine if John follows through with his plan, it will run under the Canard Aviation site which was already his.

As far as requests that posts be deleted for a specific user/member (and this is an important thing to know) once you post to a forum, you have made your words public domain. They actually don't belong to the member anymore. I think Richard was aware of this and stripped his posts from the other forum before they had a chance to lock down the edits.

It's a good thing to at least be aware of.

T Mann - Loooong-EZ/20B Infinity R/G Chpts 18

Velocity/RG N951TM

Mann's Airplane Factory

We add rocket's to everything!

4, 5, 6, 7, 8. 9, 10, 14, 19, 20 Done

I did remove my posts from there. Once I had, I let John know that I had, and why. That's when he locked down the edit feature.

My worry wasn't that they were "public domain" - that's exactly what I expect. I've been using email lists and usenet for a whole lot of years. My worry was that on that forum there was a moderator who was changing posts after the fact without telling anyone.

I'll stand by my words. I don't want my name over someone elses words.

I understand that technically speaking, a moderator on any forum could do a post-facto edit user's posts. The only thing that's keeping him from doing so is his choice, his desire to maintain his reputation. Buy John hasn't altered anyone's posts AFAIK. Mike has, even after people got mad about it.

That's why I went to his new forum only long enough to post that any future posts there under my name were not actually from me.

Richard,

No contest there. I understand your reasoning for the deletion of your posts.

I understand that you have no problem standing by your word (as long as they are your words. :D )

I would have done the same.

T Mann

T Mann - Loooong-EZ/20B Infinity R/G Chpts 18

Velocity/RG N951TM

Mann's Airplane Factory

We add rocket's to everything!

4, 5, 6, 7, 8. 9, 10, 14, 19, 20 Done

Its kind of eerie over on the 'NEW' improved forum of dusts.

Nobody has posted there today..except for dusts own 6 or 7 posts. I think he's trying to drum up 'business'.:scared: Probably passing a stone, about now.

Hmmmmmm?

Self confessed Wingnut.

Now think about it...wouldn't you rather LIVE your life, rather than watch someone else's, on Reality T.V.?

Get up off that couch!!! =)

Progress; Fuselage on all three, with outside and inside nearly complete. 8 inch extended nose. FHC done. Canard finished. ERacer wings done with blended winglets. IO540 starting rebuild. Mounting Spar. Starting strake ribs.