Got wings?????

Hello all,

I recieved my brand new spankin wing and winglet foam cores from Stephen James and they are beautiful!!!!!!! Cant wait to get started on them. I recommend him highly if anyone out there needs a set of cores ready to go! Dont have any pics as yet, but I will be adding some to my site as soon as I get started on them.

Also, since I am working from the terf CD and have no templates, I would like to borrow, beg, or buy / rent a set of Cozy wing jigs if anybody has a set they are done with. Please PM me and let me know what you have!!! :cool:

Press on

Tom

"Time flys when your building"

I have a file I downloaded with all the templates on it if you need it. I'm sure someone can either post the location or I'll put it out on my site so you can get to it.

T Mann - Loooong-EZ/20B Infinity R/G Chpts 18

Velocity/RG N951TM

Mann's Airplane Factory

We add rocket's to everything!

4, 5, 6, 7, 8. 9, 10, 14, 19, 20 Done

Thanks,

The problem is getting them printed to the correct size. There is no Kinkos in my area. I tried a blueprint place here and they were lost for the most part. I'll look to see if I already have the file or not. I might have you print them out and send them to me. Let me know the cost. PM me

Thanks

Tom

"Time flys when your building"