Items for sale....

Folks,

I have a few items for sale that I will be listing on ebay in the next couple of weeks. I wanted to give you a chance at these things first. I don't have pictures of everything yet but if you see something you are interesting in, let me know and I will supply you with whatever you need to help you with your decision making process.

Items:

1 New in box, ICOM A200 Comm radio, $600.00

1 Used Long EZ canopy, split like a Berkut, any reasonable offer

1 Sensenich carbon fiber, ground adjustable propellor, for Rotax 912, $1400.00

I am about to start the panel upgrade in 818KD. I am installing EFIS and autopilot. I will have the existing panel, the gyros, flight instruments, vacuum pump and associated plumbing available. Prefer to sell this together as a "drop in" for someone needing a panel for their Long-EZ. I will part it out if I am not able to sell it as a complete package.

The panel includes:

Attitude Indicator

Heading Indicator

Airspeed (with True Airspeed window and knob)

Turn Coordinator

Altimeter

VSI

Compass

JPI Instruments Engine Scanner (6 cylinder)

JPI Instruments Slimline Oil Pressure

JPI Instruments Slimline Fuel Pressure

JPI Instruments Slimline Tachometer

JPI Instruments Slimline Manifold Pressure

Shadin Fuel Flow/Totalizer

Price for panel is negotiable. I have attached a picture of the panel. The radio and transponder are not for sale. The Terra CDI, the intercom and the Marker Beacon receiver are for sale however.

I will supply new CHT and EGT probes with the engine instruments. I will also supply a new fuel flow sender with the Shadin unit.

post-1543-141090155306_thumb.jpg

Rick Pellicciotti

Belle Aire Aviation, Inc.

http://www.belleaireaviation.com

Beautiful panel, Rick... makes me wish I could use one immediately!! :cool:

How "used" is the split canopy? Was it an original Long canopy from Todd's that you split yourself? Any pics?

Thanks!

D

Thanks for the kind words. The panel is nice and it works well. I just have to have the latest thing though so I am putting in the GRT EFIS and a second Nav/Com.

The canopy was on a flying Long-EZ who's owner passed away. The new owner of the airplane was tall, with a long torso. He didn't have enough head room so he brought the airplane to my shop. We built a new, Big EZ, canopy on the airplane. I kept the old canopy as part of the deal. I don't have any pictures of it at the moment but I will take some on Saturday and send them to you.

Rick Pellicciotti

The new owner of the airplane was tall, with a long torso. He didn't have enough head room so he brought the airplane to my shop. We built a new, Big EZ, canopy on the airplane. I kept the old canopy as part of the deal. I don't have any pictures of it at the moment but I will take some on Saturday and send them to you.

No worries. I think I might face the same problem as the other fellow, though (lack of headroom). Are you selling the hinge/latch hardware, too, or just the glass?

I'm curious about the BigEZ canopy mod. Any pics/details on what that entails? :) Todd's site lists the "Big EZ" as an option but nothing further. Google caught a post from John Slade that said these were blown for "wider" Long EZs. True?

I'm wondering whether the BigEZ canopy is the one with the "F-16"-like bulge to the sides/top... or if Todd is blowing the standard Long EZ canopies that way these days. Maybe I should ask Todd and quit bugging you... :rolleyes:

Thanks for your time, Rick.

D

No worries. I think I might face the same problem as the other fellow, though (lack of headroom). Are you selling the hinge/latch hardware, too, or just the glass?

I'm curious about the BigEZ canopy mod. Any pics/details on what that entails? :) Todd's site lists the "Big EZ" as an option but nothing further. Google caught a post from John Slade that said these were blown for "wider" Long EZs. True?

I'm wondering whether the BigEZ canopy is the one with the "F-16"-like bulge to the sides/top... or if Todd is blowing the standard Long EZ canopies that way these days. Maybe I should ask Todd and quit bugging you... :rolleyes:

Thanks for your time, Rick.

D

Yes, the new canopy was taller and wider. Since the Long was standard width, we pinched it in at the frame. It had the F-16 like bulge but not as pronounced as the Viper's. I think I have some pictures of the finished airplane somewhere.

The split canopy is still in its frames and the hinges/attachments are there. Unfortunately, the latching mechanism was not preserved so it will require a little imagineering to install this canopy on a new airplane. I will get some pictures this weekend and post them.

Rick

Rick Pellicciotti

• 1 month later...

Where are the photos posted??

Folks,

I have a few items for sale that I will be listing on ebay in the next couple of weeks. I wanted to give you a chance at these things first. I don't have pictures of everything yet but if you see something you are interesting in, let me know and I will supply you with whatever you need to help you with your decision making process.

Items:

1 New in box, ICOM A200 Comm radio, $600.00

1 Used Long EZ canopy, split like a Berkut, any reasonable offer

1 Sensenich carbon fiber, ground adjustable propellor, for Rotax 912, $1400.00

I am about to start the panel upgrade in 818KD. I am installing EFIS and autopilot. I will have the existing panel, the gyros, flight instruments, vacuum pump and associated plumbing available. Prefer to sell this together as a "drop in" for someone needing a panel for their Long-EZ. I will part it out if I am not able to sell it as a complete package.

The panel includes:

Attitude Indicator

Heading Indicator

Airspeed (with True Airspeed window and knob)

Turn Coordinator

Altimeter

VSI

Compass

JPI Instruments Engine Scanner (6 cylinder)

JPI Instruments Slimline Oil Pressure

JPI Instruments Slimline Fuel Pressure

JPI Instruments Slimline Tachometer

JPI Instruments Slimline Manifold Pressure

Shadin Fuel Flow/Totalizer

Price for panel is negotiable. I have attached a picture of the panel. The radio and transponder are not for sale. The Terra CDI, the intercom and the Marker Beacon receiver are for sale however.

I will supply new CHT and EGT probes with the engine instruments. I will also supply a new fuel flow sender with the Shadin unit.

The picture of the panel, showing the instruments for sale, is at the top of this message thread. If you would like close up, detailed pictures of any of the items, email me directly and I will send them to you.

rick@rocket-boys.com

Rick Pellicciotti

• 2 weeks later...

I am just starting my Open-EZ project. I have the Turf CD and will need a canopy. If yours is still available, how much are your looking to get. I see I can get a new one for about $200.

Thanks

Jeff

Better check again Jeff........that doesn't include the canopy. I ordered this chapter from them earlier this year. Here is the link for the parts list.

http://www.wicksaircraft.com/links/Wicks_Links/LECH-18.pdf

T Mann - Loooong-EZ/20B Infinity R/G Chpts 18

Velocity/RG N951TM

Mann's Airplane Factory

We add rocket's to everything!

4, 5, 6, 7, 8. 9, 10, 14, 19, 20 Done