M-drawings

Big Steve

I just recieved My first order from ACS. I decided to buy the M drawings because I did not want to cut up my original templates. These drawings are well worth the money spent. They come full size and no jogging of other pages and no trying to line up the lines. I am going to make myself a glass raised table and just trace them all on to other sheets of paper that I can stick on to the foam and just cut them out should work. I guess the reason of this post is just to say the M drawing from ACS are better than I exspected. STeve

Steve Harmon

Lovin Life in Idaho

Cozy IV Plans #1466 N232CZ

http://websites.expercraft.com/bigsteve/

Working on Chapter 19,21

I completely agree w/you Steve. Ken Knevel, an architect, put them together. I compared with the originals and thought they might be off 1/32" or 1/16" here and there, but I ended up using them as-is.

Get that bulkhead foam cut now! :)

Jon Matcho :busy:
Builder & Canard Zone Admin
Now:  Rebuilding Quickie Tri-Q200 N479E
Next:  Resume building a Cozy Mark IV

Jon:

I would love to cut my bulkhead foam but alas I am still waiting for ACS to ship that part of my order. I told them to wait until the had the mgs hardner and ship my order complete. The Mgs is supposed to be in the 25th which is 2 more days. We shall see if they knew what they were talking about. STeve

:D :D :D :D :D

Steve Harmon

Lovin Life in Idaho

Cozy IV Plans #1466 N232CZ

http://websites.expercraft.com/bigsteve/

Working on Chapter 19,21