Cozy Aircraft Web Site & Info -- GONE

The Cozy Aircraft Web site, previously at www.cozyaircraft.com has been modified to now redirect to Aircraft Spruce & Specialty's home page. I think the redirect should at least point to Aircraft Spruce's main Cozy "kit" page.

You can visit an archive of the site here (circa June 22, 2003).

This change makes sense going forward, provided nothing is lost. Right now this is a bit premature given that the following have been "lost" from the official source of information for the Cozy MK IV:

1) Performance Specifications

2) FAQs (albeit sales-centric)

3) Links to some builder sites

4) Important links, particularly to this forum and the Unofficial Cozy Builders Web site.

5) Pics, info, and various other info. designed to get new builders hooked.

In the meantime, we do have this forum as well as the "Unofficial" Cozy Builders Web site at www.cozybuilders.org to provide much of this information (and then some).

Going forward, I am anxious to hear about Aircraft Spruce's long-term plans for adding this info. back to their Web site, or minimally, providing links to this site and the www.cozybuilders.org site.

Jon Matcho :busy:
Builder & Canard Zone Admin
Now:  Rebuilding Quickie Tri-Q200 N479E
Next:  Resume building a Cozy Mark IV

I have been informed that this event resulted from a failure of the server hosting the Cozy Aircraft Web site. Contrary to what I suggested, this was not intentional on the part of Aircraft Spruce and should not be construed as anything but a temporary fix to address the server failure.

Sorry for any confusion or cause for concern.

Jon Matcho :busy:
Builder & Canard Zone Admin
Now:  Rebuilding Quickie Tri-Q200 N479E
Next:  Resume building a Cozy Mark IV