Builder log software for SQ2000 builders

PaulL

All you great SQ2000 builders can now get free builder log software by downloading it from my SQ2000 website www.abri.com/sq2000. Its free to SQ2000 builders. A small contribution is expected from others. :)

Hey Paul, you can't be more than a few hours away from airborne by now. How's it going? Is KLS still in there with you? I wanted to check them out at SnF, but I think they were a no-show.

You also might want to post a screen shot of your software. I'm sure many here would be interested.

Jon Matcho :busy:
Builder & Canard Zone Admin
Now:  Rebuilding Quickie Tri-Q200 N479E
Next:  Resume building a Cozy Mark IV

• 2 weeks later...

John,

I was at KLS ten days ago for flight training. Now am just doing a few more adjustments before first flight. If some stuff that I ordered for RG mod arrives soon and I can get W&B done, AND decent weather, I'll be taking off.

KLS did not show up at S&F because they did not get their new prototype FAA inspected in time - done now - and the factory SQ2000 busted the landing gear comming down in a storm and it took about 6 weeks to get all the parts and fix it.

Paul, thanks for the update. I'd read some of that on your Web site recently, but it's good to hear that KLS is still rolling. I didn't even know that they had a new plane in development. What is the "advanced composite design" link on your home page? Is that what their new Web site will become?

Please keep us posted on your preflight efforts and, of course, your first flight.

Everyone can visit Paul's project online at http://www.abri.com/sq2000 to see some very informative and unique building techniques.

Jon Matcho :busy:
Builder & Canard Zone Admin
Now:  Rebuilding Quickie Tri-Q200 N479E
Next:  Resume building a Cozy Mark IV