give dust %$&* for smoking

dust

Smoking leads to,

lighter layups

put the last layer of glass on, don't add any epoxy, go have a cigaret and when you come back, the layer will be wet out, as if by magic.

enjoy the build

dust

maker wood dust and shavings - foam and fiberglass dust and one day a cozy will pop out, enjoying the build

i can be reached at

http://www.canardcommunity.com/

There is no person, that would give you a hard time. . Anyone that is in tune, knows you are a powerful, and caring man.

Please do not “give yourself a Hard Time. Your life is Your journey.

I, in no way, meant for my words to be %$@#. These were words of LOVE. I care for you. I said what I felt, understanding that I WOULD be the one ridiculed for it.

For many years I put all manner of things in my body, I believed myself unworthy of life.

I believe in synchronicity, not coincidence. We were meant to meet. You meant to know What, and How I think of you . You are a teacher, and you WILL teach.

Love,

Brother Joe

Joseph@TheNativeSpirit.Net

I am Building a Jo-Z IV StarShip.

What Do YOU Want?

I, for one, admire the way dust doesn't wander off topic. When something arises from others you answer it in another thread. While admirable, it is a little surreal to not know what question/remark caused the ANSWER:confused:

I would encourage you to continue such practices, but could you include a link to the original thread so voyeurs such as I know what's going on?

I've been off the fags 17 years last Australia Day, but still remember that every drone that picked on me for smoking (when I did) usually made me more determined to keep puffing (even though I didn't want to:confused: :confused: ) Funny things, brains with chemicals in 'em.

After reading Joe's post I went outside and picked some flowers. Don't know why...

Mark Spedding - Spodman
Darraweit Guim - Australia
Cozy IV #1331 -  Chapter 09
www.mykitlog.com/Spodman
www.sites.google.com/site/thespodplane/the-spodplane

STOP IT DUST OR YOUR GONNA DIEEEEEEE!!!!! WAAAAAAAHHHH... :(

Feel anything? No? Nothing?...

Okay, how's this. If you don't stop your gonna need that oxegen lonnnnnng before 25,000 feet! Its a practical thing to quit. :D

Now my boss on the other hand... he was out in the cold wind and rain the other day on his usual 30 min smoking break. But I try to encourage his habit.

This ain't rocket surgery!

Not that I condone smoking (I don't), but...

At the Dayton stop-over during the AirVenture Cup race, I was talking with the epoxy guru Gary Hunter about Bruce Bohannon's next altitude record attempt in the Exxon Flying Tiger. Bruce is a smoker and I wondered out loud how that affects his performance at altitude.

I know this goes against popular belief, but Gary said the doctors told him that smokers actually perform better than non-smokers at altitude because their bodies are already accustomed to working at lower levels of oxygen. Now before everyone starts puffinf away, the doctors are quick to point out that EVERYONE has a DECREASE in performance without oxygen at altitude. It's just that the smokers fall off later.

So, two expensive hobbies, huh?

...Wayne Hicks

Wayne Hicks

Cozy IV Plans #678

http://www.ez.org/pages/waynehicks

Dust/Mike...................Feel free to remove my unnecessary comments from your " Nothing FANCY " thread.........

I will get the hang of things, given time.

Spodman, leave the Dang flowers in the field.........jeese, you can't have everything.

Joe

What Do YOU Want?

Let me be honest and tell you, I got "Goose Bumps" all over myself when I read your post. As I am typing this now, I am near tears.........I have to fight back the desire to cry.

Call me Girly-boy if you wish, but, I would give you a big Hug, if I were close enough.

You know there is great power in you. I am lost for words, Do You Know How I feel?

This is a great day, that has been created. I am thankful. I will tell the Great Creator God, thanks for you. I have told you before, he was having a good day the day he made you.

Joe...

What Do YOU Want?

I hadn't realised this was an online Quit session! Well done Dust, and best of luck with it. A statistic I still cling to 17 years later:

After 24 hours 90% of the crap is out of your system.

This is a great leap forward and your body should be thanking you for it. Unfortunately your body will not be doing any such thing and will be crying out for a nicotine hit with cravings more intense than if you were trying to quit heroin. How do you beat the body?

1. RESENTMENT - The foul drug dealers who grow, manufacture, advertise, distribute and push nicotine like dealing you out of the money you would rather spend on products from Lycoming, Wicks & Blue Mountain. They want you to be a slave to them. The only way you can show you are in charge of your own body is to not smoke, (and buy products from Lycoming, Wicks & Blue Mountain)

2. DEFINED TARGET - I figured if I could last 30 days I could go forever (working so far) and if I recorded it somehow and kept track I could directly see how far I'd come, and how long I had to go to meet my target. I used a poster on the wall at work, you have already recorded it here. Why not have a 30 day countdown here like John Slade? (29 to go:cool: ).

3. DISTRACTION - Want a smoke, eat something. Want a smoke, drink something. Want a smoke, do a crossword puzzle. Want a smoke, build something. I put on 10kg in 2 months. Lost it (with no particular effort) over the next 12.

4. REASONABLE EXPECTATIONS - The average successful quitter has tried 4 times before. I tried (seriously) 3 times. If you break it isn't the end of the world. You will have learnt something about yourself and your adversary. Build up some more resentment about giving serious, regular money to the drug dealers, spend some jolly time coughing up stuff and get organised for the next attempt.

This may help

Mark Spedding - Spodman
Darraweit Guim - Australia
Cozy IV #1331 -  Chapter 09
www.mykitlog.com/Spodman
www.sites.google.com/site/thespodplane/the-spodplane

The only thing I differ on "Spodman" is:

It only takes a Milisecond to make up your mind what you are going to do, so after that I figured I had it licked.

By the end of the first day, when I went to bed.............I knew it was over.

I never felt like "Well let me see what happens at the end of the month."

Well, I have to go to work.............You know one of those REAL jobs.

Peace Out Brothers,

Joe :cool:

What Do YOU Want?

Thats what got me over the hump when I quit in '86,,,,,,know matter how bad the craving is for the nicotine,, :scared: it goes away an a few minutes weather you light up or not!!:cool: Your making me proud Dust!!:banana:

Dave Clifford

"The Metal Man" Musketeer

Vise grip hands and Micrometer eyes!!

Cozy MKIV Plans #656