turbo exhaust material

Ok i am at

http://www.homebuiltairplanes.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=15

discussing my near future exhaust system and asked the question of the best material for head to turbo, turbo to intercooler and turbo to fresh air.

Seeing as john thought he burned up his turbo, red red red hot, and didn't, it appears that the material from head to turbo is very important.

looks like thick wall 316 SS or inconell steel, now i just need to find the bends to fabricate it all?

Now this subject is useful for what ever bird you are flying/building, not just a cozy, if you are going to turbo it, then you need an exhaust and the more people we get involved with the subject, the better, so please reply with your thoughts at the site above.

oh, i think it also relates to a rotary, wether it is turboed or not, it appears to have a very hot exhaust

John slade is doing a fantastic job of supporting, this forum, the one above, the rotary list and the electrical list, and his web site, i can't do all that and think the best place for this conversation and all engine and electronic/electrical/instruments is at homebuilt airplanes.

Don't worry, i'm still here, to support cozy related topics, wether you like me or not, he he he

enjoy the build

dust

maker wood dust and shavings - foam and fiberglass dust and one day a cozy will pop out, enjoying the build

i can be reached at

http://www.canardcommunity.com/