quoting

dust

Let's get rid of quoting from other posts ability in a thread, it seems like it is only used for insulting others opinions, like my maw used to say, if you don't have anything good to say "shutup", just wish she used this rule, if we get rid of this ability, then maybe we can get rid of the negative additudes.

enjoy the build

dust

maker wood dust and shavings - foam and fiberglass dust and one day a cozy will pop out, enjoying the build

i can be reached at

http://www.canardcommunity.com/

Originally posted by dust

Let's get rid of quoting from other posts ability in a thread, it seems like it is only used for insulting others opinions, like my maw used to say, if you don't have anything good to say "shutup", just wish she used this rule, if we get rid of this ability, then maybe we can get rid of the negative additudes.

enjoy the build

dust

Gee Dust, then how much fun would that be!

Joe Cygan

Cozy MKIV #1022

Southern California

Originally posted by dust

enjoy the build

dust

What a dumb idea! ;)

(nudge nudge wink wink)

Marc

Tis far easier to ask for forgiveness than for permission.

Great idea Dust!! I still think the insults will fly from those that have made it a practice to do so, and we all know who they are. They will just have to work a little bit harder at it, and it will be easier to ignore them!!:)

Dave Clifford

"The Metal Man" Musketeer

Vise grip hands and Micrometer eyes!!

Cozy MKIV Plans #656

Originally posted by clifford

Great idea Dust!! I still think the insults will fly from those that have made it a practice to do so, and we all know who they are. They will just have to work a little bit harder at it, and it will be easier to ignore them!!:)

:D :D :D :D

Joe Cygan

Cozy MKIV #1022

Southern California