DustsPicks

Joe Patterson

Dust Please give me a hand with this list. I wrote about ti before, but There is a chance it did not get read by you.

Dust,

I tried to keep up with reading the threads, but they were popping up faster than I could read them.

Below is a list of the ones I got. If you can remember anymore of them, or would care to point me in the right direction, I am all ears( well, eyes).

1. Exhaust Pipe Concerns

2. Propellers

3. Product Report / Top Glass

4. Rules on buying or selling an Amatuer built/ experimental aircraft

5. Air Conditioning in a Cozy Mark IV

6. Workshop space and Conditions

7. Hidden Rudder Horns

For you to read through "Threads" and pick out quality ones, Is A LOT To Ask of someone. You are a top-notch guy for doing it.

Joseph@TheNativeSpirit.Net

I am Building a Jo-Z IV StarShip.

What Do YOU Want?

an answer

I have thought long and hard, i really like to be considerred GOD, not

john and I have been the most active posters for a long time, i have read almost everything ever written on this forum.

when i did my dustpicks thing, i went to the coffee house, well first i went to the chapter specific area to flag a post for cbarber that i knew was there and it is a REALLY IMPORTANT POST because it will save ALLOT OF TIME FOR ALL.

i sorted the posts by descending date order, went into each one, read enough to remember the thread and then iethor go to next one or flag.

it took more than 30 seconds each pick because only once was i zapped by the 30 second posting limit

My method was flagging allot of posts as i tried to be liberal and not be accused of , wellllllllllll, you know, not be accused.

It would work with a search quite nicely, it wasn't meant as required reading, just to make searches easier.

Well, ok maybe required reading for those of you not building your hot boxes and work tables, he he he

One reason i deleted my name, is so that in the future when i do something like this, i am not thought of as __________, just that dusty guy, and don't worry, i don't introduce myself as dust on a daily basis, only at oshkosh when i am looking at someone's finished plane and i meet other builders.

BTW, one of those builders emailed me the other day, out of the blue, that he was still building, made my day.

Lets get

New builders building

Stopped builders started building again

All builders to complete

enjoy the build

Dust

maker wood dust and shavings - foam and fiberglass dust and one day a cozy will pop out, enjoying the build

i can be reached at

http://www.canardcommunity.com/