Builders WebSites

I did a search looking for bulders websites, and found more than I wished to read through.

I am working feverishly on a family website, and would like to post "Links" to Builders websites. The website should be up soon, I bought the domain name "The Native Spirit . Net" ( no spaces of course)

Seeking Permission

I would like to add links to others websites, if I do not get a "No do not use my web-site", I will figure it will be ok .

Owner/Builders with web-sites..Please Apply

If anyone would be so kind as to suggest builders websites, it will make my search for websites, and Information a whole lot easier.

Personal/Family websites

I have always had(for the last 4 years) a family website, and if anyone else has a Family website they do not mind being "Linked to please advise me, I would love to add your "Family site" to one of "My Links" page.

Thanks ever so much, it has been a real treat finding this forum.

Joseph@TheNativeSpirit.Net

I am Building a Jo-Z IV StarShip.

What Do YOU Want?

Originally posted by NativeSpirit

If anyone would be so kind as to suggest builders websites, it will make my search for websites, and Information a whole lot easier.

All known COZY builder websites are available at:

http://www.cozybuilders.org

or:

http://www.maddyhome.com/canardpages/main

There are many overlaps.

You can find a list of some of the Velocity builders websites, including mine, at http://www.velocityaircraft.com/builders.html

Don't discount the Velocity sites because it is not a Cozy. I get soooo much info from some of the Cozy sites (can we say John Slade?). Much of the build process is pretty similiar. Remember it is not a competion, we all like our choice of planes. We have more in common then we differ. You can learn much, grasshopper

I will note that the Velocity builder information may be more usefull for the second half of a Cozy build. Other than being a kit, thus I not haveing to build some basic componants (thank goodness <g> ), many of the Velocity builders get "fast build" options. The fast build puts the builder at a "starting point" that has taken me a year and a half to get to with my "slow build" option (of course I have had the joy of the build, can be more pompous about me building more plane....even if less than you plans built guys... AND saved $18,500)

Andy Millim and I may be the only two on that list that are building our own wings and fusalage. But some of the sites are very good anyway. Just be aware, that for you purist, and you/we know who you are, we are the dark side with our kits ;)

All the best,

Chris

www.LoneStarVelocity.com

Christopher Barber

Velocity SE/FG w/yoke. Zoom, zoom, zoom.

www.LoneStarVelocity.com

Live with Passion...

I see by the "No Responces" that permission is not really a big deal.

If a Long Ez page interests

Anything is of interest,when it is helpful.:cool:

I am quite the scavenger, So I have "Copied" many links to builders pages, and suppliers pages.

Geeze, What an incredible wealth of information on the WWW. We are fortunate. Can you imagine, even 20 years ago, I would send a message to one of you and then wait two weeks at best for a reply.

Grow Like a Tree.........Steady........Think Long Term.

What Do YOU Want?

I have been working on some graphics for my Cozy Page, the intro uses a "New and Improved" version of the cozy "Drawing",, on a "Space-age" background.......................I guess I am so Proud of it , I wanted to share it.

Hope this isn't too much of a waste of everyones computer space.

The Kids will love it.

I put the picture Cozy JPG file over a Gif. background on my page. I will enclose the Gif Background to anyone asking for it. (Gif Background has twinkling stars)

post-458-141090152257_thumb.jpg

What Do YOU Want?

• 2 weeks later...