Buying Cozy Plans

macleodm3

Actually I'd be willing to bet that the comment "goes bye bye" was a "slip of the keyboard" and was not intended in the way it was taken. Just a bad choice of words in an unforgiving medium, is all. I hope so. Surely no-one truely wishes Nat, or anyone else in this community, any harm.

Just my 2c.

I can be reached on the "other" forum http://canardaviationforum.dmt.net

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<Administrator Mode OFF>

Let us not forget that there are those here among us who have chosen, for whatever reason, not to receive COZY-related information from Marc Zeitlin's e-mail list, available at www.cozybuilders.org

The phrase "goes bye bye" means nothing to anyone not on that list.

Regardless of the commotion that might be going on over there, and until this forum achieves total world domination, I couldn't imagine not subscribing to the COZY mail list. At least the other half of the information is over there, and let's face it, Nat Puffer and Burt Rutan do not post here.

Jon Matcho :busy:
Builder & Canard Zone Admin
Now:  Rebuilding Quickie Tri-Q200 N479E
Next:  Resume building a Cozy Mark IV

Doggonit, John, and Jon.........That sure makes it sound like I was refering to Those exact words"Bye-bye"...........and that is not exactly ALL I was talking about.

I really just trying to express, that , while it is a great place to gain information, it is not the paradise I may have led others to believe it is.

That mail list, and this forum, are IMHO equally necesary to builders, And there are equals that equal each other.... <whew>:confused:

<running for govna here>;)

Joseph@TheNativeSpirit.Net

I am Building a Jo-Z IV StarShip.

What Do YOU Want?

Joe, yes, point noted -- there is no source of information so overwhelmingly powerful to obviate the need for other sources of COZY information. The best aspect of all of this is that there are so many sources of information available. Yay.

Jon Matcho :busy:
Builder & Canard Zone Admin
Now:  Rebuilding Quickie Tri-Q200 N479E
Next:  Resume building a Cozy Mark IV