email to admin@canardzone

I recently discovered a spelling error on my post. I has written the post and then re-read it but not good enough. About an hour later I read it again when someone had replied to the thread and I discovered the error. When I tried to edit the error it said "No editing after 30 minutes".

That's OK but it said to contact support@canardzone.com for any changes. I sent a short email to ask for the word to be corrected, but it was sent back as undeliverable.

It could be my system, but everybody elses' mail is delivered. I clicked on the link, so it isn't a typo of the address.

I guess there isn't much of a need to contact "admin" anyway, but it would be nice if it worked.

I will have to check spelling really good (backwards) before that 30 minute limit hits!

Thanks!

I enjoy reading the posts.

Kevin :confused:

Back to building... #618 Cozy MK IV

My Cozy web pages, courtesy: Rick Maddy... :cool: WN9G :rolleyes:

Originally posted by cncdoc

..."No editing after 30 minutes". I will have to check spelling really good (backwards) before that 30 minute limit hits!

This setting is so that thoughts don't change over time, and not to inconvenience anyone.

...contact support@canardzone.com for any changes. I sent a short email to ask for the word to be corrected, but it was sent back as undeliverable.

I hope to have this issue resolved shortly. In the meantime, I will set the e-mail to send directly to my address.

Jon Matcho :busy:
Builder & Canard Zone Admin
Now:  Rebuilding Quickie Tri-Q200 N479E
Next:  Resume building a Cozy Mark IV

...contact admin@canardzone.com for any changes. I sent a short email to ask for the word to be corrected, but it was sent back as undeliverable.

This has been corrected and should now be fine to send e-mail to support@canardzone.com.

Jon Matcho :busy:
Builder & Canard Zone Admin
Now:  Rebuilding Quickie Tri-Q200 N479E
Next:  Resume building a Cozy Mark IV