Anyone in Central TX?

dkel

I am building a Velocity in Houston (SE side near Clear Lake).

You are welcome to stop by when/if you make it from the paradise that is the Texas Hill Country (attened undergrad in Sin City...uh, San Marcos)to the big bad city. Give me a call in the office at 281-464-5297

All the best,

Chris Barber

Christopher Barber

Velocity SE/FG w/yoke. Zoom, zoom, zoom.

www.LoneStarVelocity.com

Live with Passion...

A bit closer to Central Texas... there are a few builders in San Antonio. One is flying, one is done with main spar and now doing nose and nose gear. Another has plans and will start sometime in the near future. I'm working on wings, but am about to move out the the U.K. next month.

Check out EAA Chapter 35 down here. We're at 8T8 and meet on the 2nd Saturday of every month. You can get more details at www.eaa35.org . Good luck with your project.

Terry Winnett

Cozy MkIV#792

San Antonio, TX

Terry Winnett, Capt, USAF

Cozy MkIV #792

RAF Lakenheath, U.K.

• 3 weeks later...

PLans size fuel tank is 26 gals each side. This can be expanded a little.

There are small baggage areas in the strakes accessible from the inside the fuselage. There's a large trianglular area behind the front seat, and a small area inside the spar. Beyond this there are baggage pods (look like drop tanks) which can be added.

I can be reached on the "other" forum http://canardaviationforum.dmt.net

I'm in Killeen, but military commitments have been preventing me from making any real progress. Every time I start thinking I'll get to make some real progress, we get a new set of deployment orders. Most recently it was to Montana to fight forest fires. Got back Saturday. :)

There's a canard builder in the Waco area I hear, but it's not a Cozy. It might be a Velocity, but I can't recall for certain. Do some web searches, there's bound to be more.

Evan Kisbey

Cozy Mk IV plans # 1114

"There may not be any stupid questions, but I've seen LOTS of curious idiots..."