Osh Kosh

Hello,

I plan on attending Osh Kosh this year and wanted to know how many other folks plan on attending.

Depending on how reservations go, my girlfriend and I will be camping out over the first weekend.

We will fly in via commercial spam can to the Appelton airport and hitch a ride up to Osh Kosh.

Nathan,

Cozy IV project.

Redheaded Stepchild of The Canard Community :bad:

I will also be going to Oshkosh. Either my 16 yr old son will be going with me, or if by myself, I will be coming up via motorcyle and camping. I will be there Thursday night, Friday morning at the end of the show.

Mike LaFLeur - Cozy MkIV #1155
N68ML
76225.gif

I'm new, but I've been reading the old newsletters. Is there going to be a Friday night dinner and a Saturday picnic. Is there a Cozy builders forum with speaker?

I don't want to miss anything. This the the first Oshkosk I'm going to where I have a real purpose in going. Now I can tell my wife "But I'm a builder now." :D :D :D :D

Mike LaFLeur - Cozy MkIV #1155
N68ML
76225.gif

There is a Builders Forum, hosted by Nat, on Friday afternoon. The Cozy Builder's dinner is on Saturday evening at 6:00 at Robbins. My wife and I set it up. The speaker at the dinner will be a representative from MGS. They are also sponsering wine for the dinner! I tried posting the dinner on the event calendar, without success. I'll try again.

Daryl Lueck

Cozy IV N797DL