Authorized Suppliers

Like I said earlier...I found this thread by doing a SEARCH(Notice how I demand recognition for searching)

Forgive me Dear Dusty One.

Quoting John Slade:

John Slade wrote:While on this subject, I have a suggestion. Dust recently asked me to clean out his "chatter" from my launch count-down. Chatter is good because it lightens the tone of the whole forum and I for one like that, but we don't need it in the database. How about a simple text note on the bottom of any "chatter" message you're about to post. Simply "DNA" (do not archive) would do. Jon or I could do a weekly search for DNA and delete these messages. Simple. I guess Jon could program this in, but the DNA code would work for now.

I would suggest cleaning out this thread.............and let us keep the subject to Suppliers. You wouldn't have to be too BRIGHT to figure out what part need to stay and what part needs to be canned.

I mean no disrespect to the kind BUILDERS comments, but this is not the place to archive KINDLY statements of those who care about me.(Notice how I made the distinction that these kind remarks are not from FLYERS of Cozy's, but from BULDERS of Cozy's)

Hoping this will just be canned along with the rest of non-subject matter in this "Thread".........Joe, Builder of the Un-Cozy Jo-Z, Named Rising Spirit

Joseph@TheNativeSpirit.Net

I am Building a Jo-Z IV StarShip.

What Do YOU Want?