Single Power lever

LargePrime

It is the sweetest engine I have ever come across. It is a straight six, 24 valve, 2500cc motor. The standard motor is non turbo (GTS) 200hp, mine has a single turbo (GTS-T) 300+ hp, and there is the twin turbo (GTR or Godzilla)) of about 400hp. Mine boosts to about 50 inches total manifold pressure. Drag cars get 1000hp+ out of it, pumping some horrific boost, but obviously that's a bit different.

I've never been able to hold full boost for too long because the speed limiter cuts in at 200kmh, but at 4000rpm and 50 inches it just howls. Maybe I should fill it up with half the Rugby team and tow a trailer full of rocks up in the mountains and see what happens.

I'm not sure of the weight but it looks heavy, definitely 400 lbs plus.

The Coconut King

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unfortunately we do not have Skyline's here in the US. That engine could be imported somehow but we would still need to come up with all the systems (intake, exhaust, computer...). The engine and car are not imported to the US through Nissan dealers.

Andrew Anunson

I work underground and I play in the sky... no problem