If there's a plane other than a Cozy

Aaron

If there's a plane other than a Cozy I'd like to build it would be the Defiant, even though it would take twice as long and twice as much. I know it's been years since Rutan offered plans on these, what's the likelyhood of someone coming across a set of non-built plans? Even if I did, could it be built without Rutan's assistance?

But, for the record, I'd never buy unlicensed plans

For one thing, it just ain't right.

For another, it's my butt in the thing, I like to be sure the plans I bought came from someone knowing a bit more about aircraft construction than how to work a Xerox machine :)

Did anyone see this?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=26441&item=2400602577&rd=1

I hope Rutan either goes after this guy or offers a similar thing himself, I'd love to see all the sets of plans and compare them to each other.

I remember seeing this set of CD's advertized in some of the plane magazines I read a few years ago. I was never sure if these were authorized by Rutan or not. The ads ran for quite some time. The ads ran for about a year so I am sure there are a number of these out there. If I remember right, I do not believe the actual plans were included.

Dave Clifford

"The Metal Man" Musketeer

Vise grip hands and Micrometer eyes!!

Cozy MKIV Plans #656