Progress Limo EZ

Joe:

The project is really comming along. Your place looks very similar to mine. I have a corn field on my west side too. I also have a John Deere Lawn mower.

Did you build the plane in that garage in the picture? You keep it up and you could be flying by spring. STeve build on

Steve Harmon

Lovin Life in Idaho

Cozy IV Plans #1466 N232CZ

http://websites.expercraft.com/bigsteve/

Working on Chapter 19,21

Looks really GREAT! THink of all us poor buggers that are waaaay behind you, and all of the guys who flat gave up. You are really far along no matter how you slice it with whats ahead. KEEP IT UP!!!! Compared to the statistical 80% OF US BUILDERS AND WANNABEES....Sooner than later YOU'LL be flyin' that bird!!!!!:D

Self confessed Wingnut.

Now think about it...wouldn't you rather LIVE your life, rather than watch someone else's, on Reality T.V.?

Get up off that couch!!! =)

Progress; Fuselage on all three, with outside and inside nearly complete. 8 inch extended nose. FHC done. Canard finished. ERacer wings done with blended winglets. IO540 starting rebuild. Mounting Spar. Starting strake ribs.

Thanks again. Steve yes I built the plane in the garage but had to stop as we removed the roof and put an addition on the house. That set me back one year. Next door neighbor owns the cornfiels and is a John Deere dealer. In the last pic you can see the taxiway to runway 7 at LPR. Now if I can get them to put a gate in the fence.

Joe

Joe:

That has got to be pretty darn cool to live that close to the airport and not have to put up with rich snotty neighbors who tell you what you can do on your own place. I bet the pheasant hunting is great in your neck of the woods. STeve build on

Steve Harmon

Lovin Life in Idaho

Cozy IV Plans #1466 N232CZ

http://websites.expercraft.com/bigsteve/

Working on Chapter 19,21

• 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey, If the weather holds up, I'll fly over to Norwalk (ohio) this Saturday (8 Aug) for their Planes and Cars flyin.

Probably around 11am.

I'll give you the name of the guy that did my vinyl graphics, Like, Real Cheap :-)

Waiter

F16 performance on a Piper Cub budget

LongEZ, 160hp, MT CS Prop, Downdraft cooling, Full retract

visit: www.iflyez.com

I'll give you the name of the guy that did my vinyl graphics, Like, Real Cheap :-)

I got lucky in that department. My neighbor two doors down (who is also in my EAA chapter and is building a CX4) does this for a living out of his home based business. All I have to do is dream up a design.

T Mann - Loooong-EZ/20B Infinity R/G Chpts 18

Velocity/RG N951TM

Mann's Airplane Factory

We add rocket's to everything!

4, 5, 6, 7, 8. 9, 10, 14, 19, 20 Done

Waiter,

If you are going to be at Norwalk on Saturday I will stop in. I would love to see your bird. Sunday there is a pancake breakfast at SKY Sandusky if you want to burn some more holes in the sky. I think I am done for the most part with painting but I will still need N numbers and such Thanks

Joe Berki

Limo EZ

I wasn't aware of the SKY one. The only problem I have with SKY is the need to back taxi. When it gets busy, the people in the pattern won't extend their downwinds and allow planes to backtaxi and take off.

ANyway, I may show up there on Sunday.

TMann, Can he do multiple color? The guy I have can only cut single color (letters, logos, emblams, etc), but he can't color print on Vinyl.

I got all my labels and 6 "Stars/Bars" for $65.

Waiter

F16 performance on a Piper Cub budget

LongEZ, 160hp, MT CS Prop, Downdraft cooling, Full retract

visit: www.iflyez.com

TMann, Can he do multiple color? The guy I have can only cut single color (letters, logos, emblams, etc), but he can't color print on Vinyl.

I got all my labels and 6 "Stars/Bars" for $65.

Waiter

Here's his site and contact information. He runs the QuickieBuilders.org site as well so he has some composite background. He's gone over to the dark side and is currently building a spam-can.

http://www.asignabove.net/asav8_004.htm

T Mann - Loooong-EZ/20B Infinity R/G Chpts 18

Velocity/RG N951TM

Mann's Airplane Factory

We add rocket's to everything!

4, 5, 6, 7, 8. 9, 10, 14, 19, 20 Done