Cozy III Project for sale or trade

I switched projects from the Cozy III to  Long EZ.

Cozy III project for sale. It is complete through Ch 7 and half way through Ch 8. It is very good workmanship. This project is an original project from the 1980’s and includes much of the original stuff purchased from the Cozy corp. Originally purchased from Cozy and started by Capt. Kevin Riley. The project includes:

·         Fuselage in tub stage. Finished through Ch 7 and Chapter 8 is about half finished.

·         Raw Main Gear Bow from Featherlight.

·         A fully completed and previously flown Cozy Roncz canard. Needs to be refinished and check elevator balance. This will save having to complete Ch 10 and Ch 11.

·         Upper and Lower Engine Cowlings

·         Firewall

·         Seat Belts

·         Some Miscellaneous Hardware and materials

·         All original Cozy III plans and drawings

·         All original Cozy Newsletter Publications necessary to complete the project in addition to the plans.

·         All original Cozy Glossy sheets and Marketing Materials

·         Original Owner Bill of Sale from Cozy

·         Cozy aircraft decals

·         All Original Cozy Manuals

Altogether, this would easily cost $5000 if you bought it all separately and started from scratch. Additional Information here at my partial build log.

$3000 OBO. Will consider trades for LongEZ parts, Wings, Canards, Wing and Canard Cores, Nosegear assemblies, Wright or Wilhelmson systems, Infinity Gear Systems, or PPL Flight Training or tell me what you have. 

Will consider all trades and offers. I do not check this website often and may not receive reply messages for a few days. Please use the contact information below.

Scott "Patch" Humphrey

817-891-0910

scott.c.humphrey@gmail.com