changes / mods on Long EZ

ronny

Hi All

The Long EZ I just bought has the short big rudders on the winglets. I understand this is of an older design and been replaced with a higher performance version.

This triggers the question in my mind. maybe there s other modifications, important mods which might or might not have been carried out.

My question, where do I find a list and all the details of modifications that are or were required

Thanks for pointing me in the right direction.

Small detail : I live in Belgium, have no idea if there is an EAA chapter here

Thx

Ronny

Hi All

The Long EZ I just bought has the short big rudders on the winglets. I understand this is of an older design and been replaced with a higher performance version.

This triggers the question in my mind. maybe there s other modifications, important mods which might or might not have been carried out.

My question, where do I find a list and all the details of modifications that are or were required

Thanks for pointing me in the right direction.

Small detail : I live in Belgium, have no idea if there is an EAA chapter here

Thx

Ronny

try this read http://v2.ez.org/2000ways.htm make sure you read the appendix a,b and c

It should keep you busy for a day or two

Evolultion Eze RG -a two place side by side-200 Knots on 200 HP. A&P / pilot for over 30 years