AUSSIE supplier of AN Hardware.

For the Aussie builders - just thought Id pass on this info.

I have not purchased anything from him, just passing on the details - might be handy for sourcing the odd bolt etc, other than waiting a week or two for stuff from the US.

Regards,

Andrew

AN Hardware

Looking for AN Bolts here is another source you may not have tried. See email below.

Hi Everyone especially the Aussies.

I have been busy over the last 4-5 months setting up a new business dedicated to Australian aircraft builders.

It's called AN-BOLTS www.an-bolts.com.au

I have built the site myself and so can easily make additions and changes at the drop of a hat so let me know what you think. Stock is arriving on a regular basis and am looking to expand the range so if you are after something not listed on the site, shoot me an email.

Add it to favourites and give it a try next time you are ordering hardware.

All the best.

Darren Crompton

AUSTRALIA

My web site: www.kr-2s.com

Andrew Winkworth

Cozy MKIV #937

Brisbane Australia

For the Aussie builders - just thought Id pass on this info.

I have not purchased anything from him, just passing on the details - might be handy for sourcing the odd bolt etc, other than waiting a week or two for stuff from the US.

Regards,

Andrew

AN Hardware

Looking for AN Bolts here is another source you may not have tried. See email below.

Hi Everyone especially the Aussies.

I have been busy over the last 4-5 months setting up a new business dedicated to Australian aircraft builders.

It's called AN-BOLTS www.an-bolts.com.au

I have built the site myself and so can easily make additions and changes at the drop of a hat so let me know what you think. Stock is arriving on a regular basis and am looking to expand the range so if you are after something not listed on the site, shoot me an email.

Add it to favourites and give it a try next time you are ordering hardware.

All the best.

Darren Crompton

AUSTRALIA

My web site: www.kr-2s.com

i loved the kr2 as a kid, was looking at his web site and he had build a tank for his plane but was useing a car tubing flar tool:confused: 45 deg and an aircraft fittings 37 deg..........has he still alive ? or can he just smell lots of gas on long trips ? hope he can read this and change out the lines

i got a small cheep aircraft flair tool online for 49.00 usd with free shiping.

Steve M. Parkins

• 4 months later...

i loved the kr2 as a kid, was looking at his web site and he had build a tank for his plane but was useing a car tubing flar tool:confused: 45 deg and an aircraft fittings 37 deg..........has he still alive ? or can he just smell lots of gas on long trips ? hope he can read this and change out the lines

i got a small cheep aircraft flair tool online for 49.00 usd with free shiping.

Hi Steve.

By chance came upon your post whilst researching my next building project (possibly a Long-EZ) after the KR2S is finished. You can sleep well at night knowing that the flaring tool I use is 37 degree unit. Not sure why you though it was 45 degrees but here is a photo anyway. You had me second guessing myself for a minute.

Andrew.

Thanks for letting the Aussie Canard Zone members know about my www.AN-BOLTS.com.au web site. Since your initial posting the stock range has increased to close to 500 items and the reception from SAAA and RA-Aus members has been really positive.

All the best guys.

Darren Cloutang-Crompton

SAAA #7125 - Chapter 18

RA-Aus #25866

post-41413-141090173415_thumb.jpg

Darren Crompton

AUSTRALIA

=========================

AN-BOLTS http://www.an-bolts.com.au

My building site: http://www.kr-2s.com

SAAA #7125 - Chapter 18

RA-Aus #25866

Haven't used your service yet, but it has been recommended by SAAA CH20 members who have. One mentioned he particularly enjoyed the Minties...

Mark Spedding - Spodman
Darraweit Guim - Australia
Cozy IV #1331 -  Chapter 09
www.mykitlog.com/Spodman
www.sites.google.com/site/thespodplane/the-spodplane

The Minties go down a treat!

I have already penciled in the Canard Muster in March. My son and I are really looking forward to it.

Being the editor for the SAAA Chapter 18 newsletter, I will be advertising the Canard Muster in the Feb issue too.

See you all there.

Darren Cloutang-Crompton

SAAA #7125 - Chapter 18

RA-Aus #25866

Darren Crompton

AUSTRALIA

AN-BOLTS http://www.an-bolts.com.au

My building site: http://www.kr-2s.com

SAAA #7125 - Chapter 18

RA-Aus #25866