Airfoils Galore!

Arbiter

Hey Folks,

Anyone had the time or the fun of gathering Airfoils for the various aircraft and any NACA data? The data isn't too hard to come by, but I would like to know the Airfoils that are used for the Cozy Mk IV, Long EZ, and AeroCanard wings, winglets, and canard. If anyone has these airfoils, I would love for them to let me know. They are not modified airfoils are they? Thanks guys for your help, my main purpose is I'd like to create a detailed 3D model of my build so when I am doing modifications I can do fit/clash checks and such. Plus, I have a virtual wind tunnel program I wouldn;t mind using to check out the characteristics of the wings and such to get a better feel for the aircraft. Thanks!

-Chris Z.

Chris Zupp

~Aircraft Designer~

Preliminary Design Sequence I: Project Endeavour

Aeronautical/Mechanical Engineer

Private Pilot

Here you go!

i think this is from a Cozy

but it's about the same for the long

Can Anyone confirm these statements? Thanks for the airfoils!, hopefully I can get it working right in my airfoil software. Thanks for the input.

IF ANYONE ELSE KNOWS THESE AIRFOILS PLEASE POST THE NAMES OF THEM HERE :), THANKS!

-Chris Z.

Chris Zupp

~Aircraft Designer~

Preliminary Design Sequence I: Project Endeavour

Aeronautical/Mechanical Engineer

Private Pilot