Tub is taking shape!!!!!!!

Well......after a long break from building, due to my daughter being here for the summer, I finally have the initial tub put together. All corners are at EXACTLY WL 23 and all points are 0.0 with the digital level, and it is exactly 101.75" This has been an inspirational point for me. I am really fired up to build now. If the finances permit, I may have it on the main gear for Christmas. My initial goal was to have ch 7 complete by then. Here are some up to date pics. One of which is my 9yr old daughter (and future pilot)inspecting my trial fit.:D

post-5372-141090163381_thumb.jpg

post-5372-141090163384_thumb.jpg

post-5372-141090163387_thumb.jpg

post-5372-14109016339_thumb.jpg

post-5372-141090163393_thumb.jpg

Rob Wiehl

COZY MKIV #1521

Well......after a long break from building, due to my daughter being here for the summer, I finally have the initial tub put together. All corners are at EXACTLY WL 23 and all points are 0.0 with the digital level, and it is exactly 101.75" This has been an inspirational point for me. I am really fired up to build now. If the finances permit, I may have it on the main gear for Christmas. My initial goal was to have ch 7 complete by then. Here are some up to date pics. One of which is my 9yr old daughter (and future pilot)inspecting my trial fit.:D

that is some sweet looking tub !

Steve M. Parkins