Prompt please

-=Fly=-

Hello, my name is Maxim, I from Russia, the city of St.-Petersburg. I recently have learned to fly and I have a dream to construct the plane, I liked the plane of designer Berta Rutana Quickie. At us here it is impossible to find anything on this plane, not drawings, not details. Who Would be desirable to learn, eat among those who collected Quickie speaks on русски? And still, може who will prompt or will help with drawings or even suddenly it is possible to buy not dearly old Quickie, what it to reconstruct or on its basis to collect new, if who can help in general advice on construction, was is very grateful:) In advance thanks:)

Здравствуйте, меня зовут Максим, я из России, город Санкт-Петербург.

Я недавно научился летать и у меня есть мечта построить самолет, мне очень понравился самолет конструктора Берта Рутана Quickie. У нас тут невозможно ничего найти по этому самолету, не чертежей, не деталей. Хотелось бы узнать, есть среди тех кто сам собирал Quickie кто говорит по русски? И еще, може кто подскажет или поможет с чертежами или даже вдруг можно не дорого купить старый Quickie, что бы его реконструировать или на его основе собрать новый, в общем если кто может помочь советами по постройке, было бы очень благодарен :) Заранее спасибо :)

Maxim, A Quickie is a lot of work for very little airplane. ;-) And the plans are not for sale any longer.

Download the "Open-EZ" plans discussed here:

http://www.canardzone.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1633

The Long-ez is a much better airplane and only a little more work to build. There are Long-ezs in Moscow, I have seen videos of them on Youtube. Good luck.

-Kent

-Kent
Cozy IV N13AM-750 hrs, Long-EZ-85 hrs and sold

Hello Maxim, Sorry I can't reply in your language. The Quickie needs a lot of kit parts, such as the fuselage halves, that are no longer available from anybody, you would have to find a project. They appear on US Ebay from time to time for a relatively small sum, and the complete aircraft don't seem to have a high value either.

Try this link for more information on what is involved and to download the plans:

http://www.finleyweb.net/JonsStuff/QuickieQ2Docs/tabid/58/Default.aspx

Mark Spedding - Spodman
Darraweit Guim - Australia
Cozy IV #1331 -  Chapter 09
www.mykitlog.com/Spodman
www.sites.google.com/site/thespodplane/the-spodplane