100 degree countersink

Cozy1200

I'll be needing the 100 degree countersink in a couple months. Were is the best/cheapest to pick one up. I'm sure I could pick one up from a local tool supplier, but I really don't want to pay $50.

The 100 degree seems to be more rare than the more common 90 degree.

thoughts?

Drew Chaplin (aka the Foam Whisperer)

---

www.Cozy1200.com - I'm a builder now! :cool:

---

Brace for impact...

I'll be needing the 100 degree countersink in a couple months. Were is the best/cheapest to pick one up. I'm sure I could pick one up from a local tool supplier, but I really don't want to pay $50.

thoughts?

here in the states the common hardware one is 87 degrees. the 90 degree is used mostly on metric. the 100 degree is used mostly on aircraft. the 100 degree should be available thur a machine shop supply.

Evolultion Eze RG -a two place side by side-200 Knots on 200 HP. A&P / pilot for over 30 years

thoughts?

http://mcmaster.com/ They have a bunch of 'weird' stuff. Prices aren't the best, but it's one stop shopping.

As to shipping down under :sad:

BUT! I've an order on my wish list there. Let me know what P/N you want, send me an address for OZ, and maybe it'll be there by the new year.

Rick

Rick Hall; MK-IV plans #1477; cozy.zggtr.org

Build status: 1-7, bits of 8-9, 10, 14 done! Working on engine/prop/avionics.

• 1 month later...

You might try www.aircraft-tool.com they seem to have a good selection of various tools and supplies, and reasonable pricing. I recently purchased an asortment of clecos and the installation/removal tool and was satisfied with the price, service and delivery.

Mark