Canards in Space

No! Really? Unobtainium?

I think I know where the Special Space Vapor comes from, Moller was counting on it as well :P

...Chrissi

I have it ,I will start a new company and the only thing we will sell is the soon to be invented special space vapor. as it is still in short supply the price will be incredibly high with a long delivery time and very high shippping costs. there does not seem to a shortage of potential vapor customers. better get started on the long list of credentials of all involved.

President- Me- he's the guy that gets paid the most

VP - he will be the one that will hold the special shovel

inventor - she's the one that invented the special shovel and continue to design the improved models

workers - the ones trained in the use of the shovel to get as much vapor in the box as possible.

shipping persons- the fastest people- they have to close the box and get it shipped before all the vapor escapes.

Mission statment - make the president alot of money by selling the vapors of tons of this special Sh&*#@ T

Evolultion Eze RG -a two place side by side-200 Knots on 200 HP. A&P / pilot for over 30 years

Lynn,

I see a flaw in your business plan... one drop of Beano could jeapordize the whole operation!

...Chrissi

is that how Burt won the X prize ? all the vapor was removed from his hanger and the competition was still stuck with a hanger full of there own vapors.

Evolultion Eze RG -a two place side by side-200 Knots on 200 HP. A&P / pilot for over 30 years